At DSEI 2019 in London last week, Nasmyth Ferdown, part of Nasmyth Technologies, showcased its capabilities and key relationships with international partners, such as MHD-Rockland.
Nasmyth Ferndown manufactures components for MHD-Rockland’s military and commercial legacy fleets worldwide, producing highly complex large structural fabrications and critical components for aircraft such as the P-3 ORION and various other military aircraft.
From its site in Dorset, Nasmyth Ferndown’s in-house team of highly skilled engineers produces and delivers complex fabrications and assemblies to the world’s most complex markets and rigorous environments, including the aero-engine and marine industries.
Pertinent capabilities include:
• Design and reverse engineering, supported by CAD/CAM, latest analytical techniques and testing facilities and the latest analytical techniques and technologies
• Precision machining and shaping of high-performance metals and materials
• Construction, testing and certification of both simple and complex structures using the most advanced welding and assembly techniques
• System engineering and total product or component solutions
• Plasma, plasticized, chemical and thermal treatments and repairs
• Global supply chain management and logistical solutions
• Best-in-class after-sales support
“In order to provide the very best service, Nasmyth Group is always ready to work with other companies to get a project done. We offer world-class, cost-effective and timely solutions to each of our customers’ challenges. We are proud to be working with MHD-Rockland and will be demonstrating their products on our stand at DSEI,” commented Nasmyth Ferndown Director, Scott Hudson.