Israeli defence solutions conglomerate IMCO Industries is teaming with several other innovative defence companies – including other Israeli enterprises – to make a big splash at the IDEX 2021 event in Abu Dhabi next month, the company announced on 12 January.
Companies that will share the IMCO stand at IDEX 2021 include:
• Capture Systems (HQ Israel): advanced modular multi-axis positioners;
• Innocon (Israel): tactical UAS from micro to full size;
• AeroSol (Israel): tactical UAS and quadcopters;
• Sky Sapience (Israel): thetered hovering ISR platforms;
• Nir-Or (Israel – IMCO subsidiary): innovative video surveillance systems;
• Advanced Defense Technologies (US – IMCO subsidiary): advanced electronic solutions for defence and security applications.
IMCO Group and its partners offer a wide range of unmanned systems and associated equipment and services and will present a unique Terrain Dominance range of hardware and software solutions at IDEX.
“IMCO offers state-of-the-art design, global production and project management capabilities to provide defence customers what they need, where they need it. Together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners, IMCO is a prime system integrator for end-to-end advanced defence solutions that maximize survivability and lethality,” explained IMCO Industries CEO, Eitan Zait.